COVID – 19
WE ARE TAKING ALL POSSIBLE PRECAUTIONS TO SECURE A SAFE ENVIRORNMENT FOR YOU AND OUR TEAM
It is challenging and uncertain times. As the situation around (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety while visiting us at At Six. The well-being of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
In response to the coronavirus, we have implemented elaborate cleaning and hygiene protocols, developed in line with recommendations from international organisations (WHO) as well as local health authorities;
- Our At Six team is continuously assessing and enhancing safety operating procedures
- In addition to thorough cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout all departments and back of house, we have dedicated teams, assigned to repeatedly disinfect all high touch points, elevators, buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, rails etc
- We have adjusted our food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations, whereas as an example, our breakfast buffet is now served in a high-quality a la carte version. We have also removed our Room Service delivery fee, for any guest preferring to dine in the room
- Our Meeting & Events teams sanitise all spaces and tailor set up facilities in coordination with clients, allowing ample distance between delegates
- Naturally we have antibacterial hand sanitisers located in all public areas and throughout our back of house operation
As we take all possible precautions to maintain our space safe for all, we kindly ask you to support us in our endeavour. Please wash or sanitise hands as regularly as possible and naturally as with our team; if you experience any flu-like symptoms or have fever, please follow health authorities recommendations, and stay at home.
On a final note – there is no two ways about it; our business is under extreme pressure to cope with the impact of what is happening. We are, as ever, so thankful for all the guests, both our loyal returning guests as well as those who visit us for the first time, that you stay with us. We have a very passionate and appreciative team, who are working hard at delivering the exceptional At Six experience every day throughout these tough times.
If you have any questions, as to our procedures and standards, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will revert as quickly and factual as possible. In regard to reservations and cancellation policies, these are reviewed regularly and we refer by link to the guidelines issued by our parent company Nordic Choice.
Stay safe – and a sincere thank you for your support and trust!